Sheet 160 TC
Sheet Satin Striped 300 TC
Sheet Satin Striped 210 TC
SKU: OCT009 Categories: Hotel Linens Group, Hotel Sheets Tags: 125g/m² 210 TC Sheet 4/1 Weaving 40/1 Thread Calender Cotton Satin Gaza Indantren Dyed Ironing up to 200°C Mercerized No Chlorine Bleach No Drum Drying No Dry Cleaning No Solvent Stain Removal Normal Centrifugal Normal Mechanical Movement Normal Rinse Optic White Peroxide Bleached Sanforized Warp 51 Washing at 60°C Weft 32 Yellow-Resistant
- 210 TC %100 Cotton Satin
- Thread Count: 210 TC – 51 Warp 32 Weft
- Thread: 40/1
- Warp: 40/1
- Grams: 125/m²
- Weaving: 4/1
- Sanforizing process is avaible in all fabrics.
- The seams have a 4-stroke spacing per centimeter to prevent shrinke after washing.
- Optic white, Gaza, Calender and Mercerized.
- All white fabrics have undergone Peroxide Bleaching.
- Sanforizing procress is avaible in all our fabrics.
- It is 2% – 3% traction after sanforizing.
- All of our products are indantren dyed.
- If the instructions for use are followed, the product will not turn yellow until the end of its economic life.
- It should be washed at 60°C maximum.
- Mechanical movement normal.
- Rinse normal.
- Centrifugal normal.
- Whitening and stain removal cannot be done with chlorine.
- Ironing is done with an iron with a maximum temperature of 200 °C on the sole plate.
- Dry cleaning is not applied.
- It is not permissible to remove stains with solvents.
- Drum drying is not applied.